Driving directions from the North
You are proceeding South on Interstate 80 through Berkeley. You pass the University Avenue exit, then:
- Take the next exit, Ashby Avenue, RIGHT, and continue stright onto the Interstate 80 overpass, which then become an underpass beneath the RR tracks.
- Coming out of the underpass, get in the right hand lane and turn RIGHT at the first intersection, which is 7th Street.
- At the end of one block, where 7th Street ends, turn RIGHT onto Folger Avenue.
- 30 yards later, turn LEFT onto Hollis Street.
- A short block and then your first RIGHT turn onto 67th Street.
- One long block, over the RR tracks then RIGHT onto Shellmound Street.
- Continue straight to the end, where there is a parking area and a big steel gate keeping the public from turning LEFT onto the causeway that separates the pond on the south from the estuary on the north. Go through that gate (close it after you), across causeway, then RIGHT for 100m.